Minerals work has always been an important part of our workload. Obtaining planning consent with suitable conditions is of paramount importance and we assist our clients through the planning process, including providing expert witness services if required.
We have worked on a wide variety of minerals sites throughout the UK, and have contributed data to the last two versions of BS 5228. We can provide the following services:
- Computerised prediction of site noise levels;
- Assessment of potential noise impact using relevant guidelines;
- Design of noise mitigation measures;
- Preparation of noise chapters for Environmental Statements;
- Expert witness for public inquiries;
- Noise monitoring to demonstrate compliance with planning conditions;
- Complaint investigation; and
Looking for some advice?
Find your nearest office below or call us on 0161 242 7900