We are exceptionally experienced in carrying out noise assessments, having done so for thousands of sites and developments all over the UK and beyond.
Noise assessments are carried out for a very wide variety of reasons, whether in connection with a new noisy development or a new noise-sensitive development - or possibly both!
An assessment for a new development typically involves:
- An inspection of the site or building;
- Noise measurements to establish the baseline;
- Analysis of the results of the noise surveys;
- Assessment of the development proposals using the results of the surveys alongside relevant guidance;
- Making recommendations for noise/vibration mitigation measures where necessary; and
- Preparation of a formal technical report of the details and findings of the assessment.
Looking for some advice?
Find your nearest office below or call us on 0161 242 7900