Film, Television & Broadcast
Television and music studios, film sound stages and editing suites are amongst the most demanding spaces to design acoustically.
In order to provide the right acoustic environment within the space, it is crucial that external noise ingress is prevented; sound transmission to/from adjoining spaces is adequately controlled; and reverberation of sound must be strictly limited. All of this means that it is important the acoustics are considered from the outset.
We can assist from the concept design stage right through to commissioning and hand-over with:
- Noise surveys and assessments to determine the site suitability and.or constraints;
- Advice on site layout and adjacencies;
- Specification of the building envelope and separating walls/floors;
- Control of ventilation and other mechanical services noise; and
- Recommending suitable room treatments to control reverberation.
Looking for some advice?
Find your nearest office below or call us on 0161 242 7900